Saturday, January 16, 2010

Articles on Technology and Ecology

The 21st century will see many new innovations in technology and ecological achievements. My novel, HELEN AND THE HUNTER, has these themes in certain chapters and that's one of the reasons I'll be posting on them. There's also much to discover in learning about the new ways that people, societies and the environment will benefit due to the study and application of modern and future efforts.

Various technology websites also include the ecological side of scientific pursuits and I'll be writing about the articles that are both intriguing and entertaining. Below each will be a link to the full article where there is, on average, three to four pages written on that topic. Of my chosen articles, I'll give the highlights and summary, and also at the beginning, tell in what way it relates to my novel. Not every article will tie-in to one of my novel's themes, but many will.

No comments:

Post a Comment