Monday, March 1, 2010

A Laptop Theft, LeeLee/LeeLoo; Video

Selected Song: THIEVES by Lunic

I went to the community college to visit a friend and while in the library I learned (no not from books) of a guy who was there after having stolen a girl’s laptop from the previous week. How do I know it was a girl’s? The laptop was pink! So there the guy was sitting at a table near the wall using the computer. The campus police showed up and confronted the thief with the girl in company. She got her computer and the guy got a shiny pair of handcuffs. Crime doesn’t pay and I suppose you can’t put a price on idiocy either, given that the person returned to the crime scene with the stolen property. Seems like he needs to be educated in the school of higher learning.

I was drinking an orange Sobe the other day
and thought of the actress LeeLee Sobieski and knowing that Sobe prints slogans beneath their bottle caps how could I not think of LeeLee Sobe’ski. So I decided to make my own (in Photoshop).

On the topic of LeeLee or LeeLoo, as in Milla Jovovich's character in The Fifth Element, I watched it once again on television despite having it on Blu-ray Disc. Then I got to thinking about how both actresses starred in two versions of the movie Joan of Arc. With Milla in Luc Besson’s version and LeeLee in a TV miniseries.

Milla’s movie characters can be fierce yet classy, but let either of these actresses try to face off against this class action hero:



No comments:

Post a Comment